Star's Unitarian Universalist Page
I was raised Unitarian Universalist and I now consider myself both UU and Pagan.
Pagan in how I relate to my gods and UU in how I relate to the world and my community.
- Unitarian Universalist Association
- "The Uncommon Denomination"
- What is UU?
- Principles and Purposes
- Find a Congregation near you.
- Why the Flaming Chalice
- 100 Questions that Non-Members ask about UU
- American Unitarian Conference
- Some Unitarians have split from Unitarian Universalist Association
- UU is listed in the Watchman list of Cults
- Unitarian-Universalist: An historical rejection of the Trinity doctrine (Unitarianism) in favor of Monarchianism (the concept that God
is exclusively one) combined with universalism - the belief that all humanity will eventually receive eternal life. Elements of both beliefs
have existed throughout Christian history but the term is usually associated with Unitarian influences in 18th century New England
churches. In the 19th century the movement began to make a complete break with any association with Christianity. Today's
Unitarian-Universalist churches exhibit an eclectic blend of humanism, Atheism, and neo-paganism.
- I was very active in the Champaign-Urbana UU Church
while I was living there.
- I was co-chair of Interweave C/U while
- Older Prairienet page
- We passed our
Welcoming Congregation Resolution
May 2, 1999.
- I lead a BYOT (Building your Own Theology) Class in 1997
- Adult RE (
Religious Education) Program
- Coursebook is available thru UUA Bookstore
- Course Outline
- Course Bibliography and facilitators reading list
- Homework : Spiritual autobiography
- Some creeds
- Charge of the Goddess
- Other Readings
- Cherish Your Doubts
- Often the path to UU starts with studying other religions
- Sacred Text Archive
- Judaism 101
- My partner being Catholic lead me to read thru the Marriage section
Office of Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender concerns
- Interweave Continental
- I got to attend
Convo 99 in Atlanta
- CUUPS Covenant of Unitarian Universalist
- There is Gaia Community in Kansas City
- LRY was a HUGE influance on my growing up years. I was
part of LRY (Liberal Religious Youth) at SMUU (Shawnee Mission UU) in Kansas from about 1976 to 1982.
Find your friends from your LRY days
LRY E-mail list for former LRYers
Chalice from UUA Clip Art
Last Updated: 03/12/09 Visit my homepage